How do you know which is the right online lingerie store for you?
You can ask your friends what stores they have used, and ask for their positive/negative experiences.
You can research forums and blogs for advice.
You may simply shop around for the best deal.
You may only want to buy in the country you live, and don’t want to buy from a site based overseas. This is a good strategy for any customer service, reputable questions,
returns or even some quality measures.
You may only buy from larger known brands, known worldwide. This however may means the products are more expensive, and therefore don’t get benefit of online discounts.
You may only buy from lingerie brands shown on TV, magazine or offline advertisement. Many many reputable companies are doing this for brand awareness, as the online space is becoming more competitive
You may look at the design of the site. If poorly designed, shopping cart difficult to use, site takes too long to load and with shows errors, you wont trust the site.
If the design is modern, updated, easy to navigate, easy to find items you are searching for, with additional information on the products, you will be more inclined
to trust this site to purchase lingerie items.
What I’ve found from talking to women and men that purchase lingerie, its a combination of the above, that suit you.
For instance, some people talk to friends about the stores they have used, and then buy a sample product from that store, before their major purchase.
Others have researched in blogs for advice and then looked at the design of the sites, to make their own decision.
Everyone has their own way of finding the right lingerie store, however to help you figure out which online lingerie store deserves your business, here’s a few helpful tips.
1. A reputable site is critical. They must shown contact details, either address, phone and/or fax details, and supply a contact email or have an email form. If they don’t even have an email to reach them on, I’d say dodgy site.
2. Must be a secure site. You can check this by doing a quick test. Add a product to the a product to the cart, don’t worry you have bought it yet
3. Well designed. Easy to navigate. Good range of products.
4. Payment system. MUST have more than one way to pay. Master card, Visa, BPAY,
1. If a friend has used the site before and was happy with it, chances are you’ll have the same experience.
2. If you read blogs or forums to help with your online purchase, check out the site too, to double check the information.
1. Online should be cheaper than purchasing in the store, especially for lingerie. Online stores buy in bulk, therefore they should pass on the discounts to you.
2. Be weary the price is discounted too much, say 80%, as this is an indication the product is poor quality.
1. As the online space is now as competitive as physical stores, reputable companies are advertising on TV, in magazines and on the radio, or in ‘traditional media’.
If the online lingerie store you wish to purchase from is advertising in these mediums as well, good chance its a reputable company selling quality lingerie.
For instance, I’ve seen such stores as Fantasy Lingerie advertise on TV, fashion magazines like Vogue and Cleo, and even heard them on the radio. This is a purely online lingerie store,
building awareness to compete with such brands as Victoria Secrets. The lingerie they stock is quite similar to the worldwide brands, at a competitive price, passing on value on being online.
Delivery and Returns:
1. If the delivery is more than a week, and your purchasing WITHIN the same country, choose another lingerie site. They should be able to deliver your goods with a week, online delivery should be next day shipping.
2. Even though they are an online company, there should be a returns policy. It shows they have quality products, not to mention another point in being a reputable site.
1. They are online, they should have a product range to choose from. Lingerie stores online have the opportunity to source sexy lingerie from different suppliers, therefore the range they stock should be greater than physical stores.
There you have it. A few points to guide you, to find the right online lingerie store for you.
Now, shop away! Shopping online should be an experience